NYC Young Black Professionals- Weekly Listings

15 October 2009

Black Singles Magazine presents Bachelors Night Bowling



When: October 28, 7pm
Where: Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge
650 West 42nd
@ 12 ave
New York, NY 10001
646-829-0170

The Ultimate Bachelors Club of New York, 100 Black Men and Concerned Black Men of New York are hosting their first monthly Bachelors meet up for a night bowling, drinks and appetizers and most importantly Brotherhood..

Amenities
26 Lanes
10 Billiard Tables
Bottle Service Available

Hours
Sunday - Thursday
12PM - 2AM

Fri. & Sat.
12PM - 4AM

Age policy
21+ After 5:30PM Mon-Fri
21+ After 7PM Sat & Sun

1 comment:

Eva Issabela said...

Apart from this post, I have gone through almost all of your posts these are really very advantageous and unique, keep it up please!!!!!!!

Well, my name is Eva, I am enjoying my motherhood and I am spending wonderful times with my baby. Whenever I get time I used to surf net because I also run a dating website, according to my knowledge for the right person, online dating can be a very effective alternative to traditional dating. Not only does it provide the convenience of getting to know someone in front of your computer, but it also will help ensure that you meet someone who shares similar interests. It's important to keep in mind that there are a number of different things that one can do to increase the chances of successful dating in the online world.


Affair Guarantee: http://goxdating.com/