NYC Young Black Professionals- Weekly Listings

20 September 2010

John Legend and the Roots snag Spike Lee to document Webcast


Yeah I know this sounds like its not an event, BUT! it is!!

When: September, 23
Where: Terminal 5 NYC
610 w 56th st
New York, NY 10019
(212) 582-6600
Damage: $30 before/$35 @ the door

Spike Lee will direct a live webcast of a concert featuring John Legend and the Roots.
The concert, to be held in New York on Sept. 23, is the second part of "Unstaged," a live concert series presented by American Express. The first was an Arcade Fire concert, whose webcast in August from Madison Square Garden was directed by Terry Gilliam.
The live stream will be webcast on YouTube so come out and be part of history live!!!

Email me or hit my twitter @youngNblackNYC with an RSVP so I can add you to my tix count. If you paypal me the cashola, I'll deliver your tix in midtown before the show anytime.

No comments: